Check-in at Casale di Maro is possible between 15:00 and 20:00, and check-out is possible until 11:00.
If you wish to deviate from these times, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Breakfast is served from 8:00 to 10:00.
Please note that Casale di Maro is a non-smoking accommodation. (E-) Smoking is also not allowed on the terraces and paved areas of the property.
Although we love the gaiety and cosiness that pets bring, we have chosen to create a pet-free environment in our guesthouse. We do this to ensure that all our guests, including those with allergies or other sensitivities, can have a comfortable and worry-free stay.
In the lovely spring month of May, weather permitting, our swimming pool will be open. From morning seven to evening nine, you can join us for a refreshing dip and relaxation. And when autumn slowly arrives, we will close the pool again sometime in the very beginning of October.
During the low and/or mid season, we charge a small supplement of €10.00 per day per room for the use of the heating.
Any charges during your stay should be paid the evening before departure, as there is no ATM machine at Casale di Maro.
After you make your reservation, we will send you a confirmation and kindly ask you to pay a deposit. This deposit must be paid within 7 days of confirmation. Once the deposit has been received, your stay at Casale di Maro is officially confirmed. The general terms and conditions of Casale di Maro apply to the agreement.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund if the guest cancels a booking. If the cancellation occurs more than 28 days before arrival, the deposit amount (40%) must be paid. If cancellation occurs within 28 days before arrival, the full amount of the booking must be paid.
In case of Corona restrictions, a stay at Casale Di Maro can not take place, we have adjusted cancellation conditions.
According to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the guest’s home country, a negative travel advice is given, the paid amount for the reservation may be rebooked once to a later date.
Casale di Maro bears no responsibility in case of damage, personal injury, loss or theft. We trust guests to take responsibility themselves for any risks during their stay. It is important to know that Casale di Maro is not liable for damages caused by natural disasters, attacks, strikes, violence or accidents. Should there be any damage to property belonging to Casale di Maro, we kindly ask you to report it immediately and reimburse us
We offer our guests the following services;
- Come and enjoy our Italian hospitality! Join us twice a week for a delicious 3-course meal, including a refreshing drink. (€17.50 per person, children under 10 €10.00 per child)
- Fancy discovering how to prepare delicious pasta and gnocchi? Together we will have fun during a fun cooking workshop! Afterwards, we will of course enjoy all the goodies we have made together. (€ 25.00 per person, children € 17.50)
- For the little ones, we have cots and high chairs available (on request).
- Don’t worry about bringing beach towels, as we have them available for a small amount per person (€2.50).
- If you have some laundry, you can use our washing machine for just €5, including detergent. An iron and ironing board are available
- For relaxation, we have a wide range of reading books, tourist information and games for young and old.
- Of course, we also have WIFI, so you can always keep in touch with friends and family.
We will do our utmost to make your stay with us a fantastic experience!